2010년 3월 9일 화요일

iPhone 4G design even Steve Jobs could approve

댓글 9개:

  1. 애플은 저런 지저분한거 싫어할듯 ^^;;

    답글삭제
  2. trackback from: Social comments and analytics for this post
    This post was mentioned on Friendfeed by hwork: i mean, have a front-facing camera.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi bud would it be ok if we used some info from your blog to use on one of our sites? thanks buddy.

    답글삭제
  4. maravillosamente, la información muy entretenida

    답글삭제
  5. Brilliant blog, I hadn't noticed perspective.textcube.com previously during my searches!

    Carry on the wonderful work!

    답글삭제
  6. Fantastic site, I had not noticed perspective.textcube.com earlier during my searches!

    Carry on the excellent work!

    답글삭제
  7. Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!

    답글삭제